Drawdio is an electronic pencil that lets you make music while you draw! It's great project for beginners: An easy soldering kit with instant gratification. Essentially, its a very simple musical synthesizer that uses the conductive properties of pencil graphite to create different sounds. The result is a fun toy that lets you draw musical instruments on any piece of paper.
- Runs on a single AAA battery for many hours (even 'nearly dead' batteries will work)
- Use any pencil - mechanical or plain. The kit comes with a 2B pencil, the softer the lead the better
- Ridiculously fun for all ages
- The electronic kit comes unassembled with all electronic components, PCB, hardware and pencil.
- PCB Only: 82mm x 14mm x 0.9mm (3.2in x 0.5in x0.03in)
- Assembled (w/o battery): 82mm x 14mm x 16mm (3.2in x 0.5in x0.6in)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.