The camera comes fully assembled with two powerful IR beams. The lens focus is also adjustable by simply twisting the focus band.
Comes with two adapters, allowing the ZeroCam NightVision to fit any model of Raspberry Pi with a camera port, including the Raspberry Pi Zero.
This is the FishEye version of the ZeroCam - With a lovely wide-angle image
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi models with a camera connector
- Comes with two camera cables for use with all models of Raspberry Pi
- 5MP sensor
- 2592x1944 pixels
- 1080p video at 30 FPS (or 60 FPS at 720p, 90 FPS at 480p)
- Delivered in a protective storage box
- Automatic IR LEDs
- Focal length: 1.85mm
- F. number: F2.4
- Field of View (FoV): 160°
- TV distortion: <7.6%
Example photo submitted to us to show the FishEye angle differences (non NV model):