ZeroCam is a teeny tiny camera module for the Raspberry Pi Zero. Not to be underestimated, the sensor is 5MP! Comes in a solid, protective gift box with a magnetic clasp.
No adapters are required! This camera will plug directly into the Raspberry Pi Zero's camera port!
Want to use the ZeroCam but don't have a Raspberry Pi Zero? Simple - this adapter cable will allow you to plug the ZeroCam into your existing Raspberry Pi 4 (or 3B+/3/2/B+).
This is the FishEye version of the ZeroCam with a lovely wide-angle image.
- 5MP sensor
- 2592x1944 pixels
- Wide-angle lens
- 1080p video at 30 FPS (or 60 FPS at 720p, 90 FPS at 480p)
- Approx. dimensions of circuit and camera: 60 x 11.4 x 5.1mm
- Delivered in a protective case
- Only for Raspberry Pi Zero boards with a camera connector
- Raspberry Pi Zero not included
Example photo submitted to us to show the FishEye angle differences:
Photo from 43km above the ground :) kindly submitted by David Akerman:
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.