The Zero Relay provides a convenient solution for controlling high current/voltage devices with your Raspberry Pi Zero!
It's a great option for controlling devices that are too high-voltage/high-current to be controlled by the Raspberry Pi GPIO pins. The board has 7A 240 VAC and 10A 30VDC output ratings and is designed for triggering at high voltage levels.
Relay channels 1 and 2 are connected with pin numbers 15 and 29 of the Raspberry Pi GPIO respectively. The channels are configurable and can be connected with other pins as well with the help of headers.
- 2 High-quality 5V Relays (loads up to 7A @ 240VAC or 10A @ 30VDC)
- Control 2 appliances at once
- 40-Pin Stacking Header
- LEDs for relay status
- Mounting holes provided
- Make your home loT enabled
- Compatible with all 40-pin models of the Raspberry Pi
- Channels: 2
- Voltage: 5V
- AC Control Voltage: 240V @ 7A
- DC Control Voltage: 30V @10A
- Dimensions (LxW): 65mm x 30mm
Note: Raspberry Pi not included