- Wireless gamepad v2.0 is compatible with Arduino Leonardo.Compared with v1.1,you don't need to purchase a FTDI programmer for it anymore. Just plugin the Micro USB adapter and program it directly.
- The v2 gamepad supports a new feature. It integrated two-way motor driver circuit and two vibration motors. Then it's available to program and enable the vibration function of your gamepad and get the real feedback from your robots!
- Power supply: "AAA" Battery x3 or Micro USB
- Programmable inputs:
- 2 analog sticks
- one D-pad
- 10 buttons
- 2 joystick buttons
- Program interface: Micro USB via a small adapter included
- Bootloader: Arduino Leonardo
- Includes a Turbo button used to reset the controller
- Informational LEDs
- Red one: Power indicator
- Green one: RX indicator
- Integrate two-way motor driver
- Support vibration function
- Includes a Xbee socket
- Support Xbee series wireless modules,Bluetooth Bee,RF Bee and Wifi Bee
- Wireless Joystick v2.0 for Arduino x1
- Micro USB adapter x1
- Wireless gimbal controller (DIY for GoPro stabilizer as well as other AlexMos/BaseCam based systems) by Anx2k
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.