Pssst... Want to win a Pi-Top Raspberry Pi Laptop?
Wireless Charging Module 5V/1A
Wireless charging uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.
This is a new wireless charging module, which oculd provides 5V@300mA (MAX 600mA) power output. It is using the new technology "resonant magnetic coupling, which will reduce the electricity consumption during power transmission. The transfer efficiency could arrive 90%. It could meet your most project requests.
5V/300mA also available (DFR0362)
- Stable Power Supply
- Insulation Coil
- Compact Design
- Operating Voltage (Input): 5V
- Operating Voltage (Output): 5V@1A (Max: 1.2A)
- Transmitting Terminal Size: 43mm(1.69")(Outer diameter)*20mm(0.79")(Inside diameter)*2.3mm(0.09")(Thickness)
- Receiving Terminal Size: 43mm(Outer diameter)*20mm(Inside diameter)*2.3mm(Thickness)
- Operating Distance: 2-10mm (0.08-0.39")