These 2m Super VGA High-Resolution VGA Monitor Cables are designed to provide high-quality video connection for your Raspberry Pi, PC, Laptop, Monitor or TV.
The cable is constructed using 28AWG triple mini coaxial cables which allows them to be used for extended distances. Triple shielded with braid, foil and drain wire.
Our VGA cables are designed for standard monitors and widescreen LCDs that require DDC cable.
- Tested for Compatibility with the Raspberry Pi when used with an appropriate adapter:
- HDMI adapter for the Raspberry Pi 3
- Mini-HDMI adapter for the Raspberry Pi Zero
- Micro-HDMI adapter for the Raspberry Pi 4
- Premium 15 pin VGA/SVGA
- Male to Male Cable
- Quality cable to connect a VGA or SVGA device such as most monitors, projectors, KVM switches and some TVs, to a VGA / SVGA output on a computer
- 28AWG Triple Shielded
- HD 15 - All Data Pins Connected
- 2m Long