The Uctronics Vertical Dual SSD NAS Bracket is a simple, robust and affordable SSD mounting solution for your Raspberry Pi, made of carbon steel with a stylish matte black powder-coated finish. It's similar to our standard NAS bracket, however this version comes with an additional base plate to hold the entire assembly vertically!
It's designed to house two 2.5" SSDs alongside your Raspberry Pi vertically, allowing you to expand your storage options - perfect for NAS projects, Media Centres, Plex Servers or any other Pi project using SSD storage.
The bracket goes perfectly with our SSD to USB 3.0 cables for fast USB booting or storage! (our cables are slightly shorter than the examples pictured, however this ensures a nice compact setup).
Update: New screws are now included for attaching the bracket parts together. Please fit the screw downwards with the nut on the underside (instructions show incorrect orientation as the drill holes require the fixings to be fitted this way)
Note: Raspberry Pi, SSD and SSD Cables are not included.
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4 and the 3B+/3B/2B
- Vertical Pi and SSD mounting
- Perfect for game or media servers, security monitoring systems, Plex servers, OpenMediaVault or similar projects
- Holds two 2.5" SSDs and the Raspberry Pi vertically
- Ideal for use with our SSD to USB 3.0 cables
- Easy to Setup: Just insert your SSDs and fix them with the screws, mount the RPi, and then stick on the rubber feet (assembly manual included in the package)
- Carbon steel with matte black powder-coated finish
- Plate corners are rounded off and smooth
- 1x SSD mounting bracket
- 1x Mounting base
- Fixings for assembling the base/bracket
- Fixings to attach your SSD to the bracket
Raspberry Pi, SSDs and SSD cables not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.