Available in a choice of popular USB connector formats (select version above before adding to cart), this USB to UART module allows your Windows/Linux/Mac/Android device to communicate to your microcontroller using serial communications (via jumper wires).
Available with either a Micro-USB, Mini-USB, USB-A or USB-C connector, the module utilises a CH343G bus adapter chip which supports up to 115200bps communication, automatic identification and dynamic baud rate self-adaptation.
A level switch pin is included allowing you to quickly select a 3.3V or 5V TTL communication level, whilst the onboard indication LEDs provide feedback on power, RXD and TXD activity.
The module also includes an onboard resettable fuse, transient voltage suppressor, ESD and IO protection circuits.
Note: You will receive your selected board only, not all 4 versions!
- Uses a CH343G chip. Compared with CH340G, the CH343G supports a higher data rate (up to 6Mbps) and more serial port IO levels (5V / 3.3V / 2.5V / 1.8V)
- Supports Mac, Linux, Android, Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- Onboard resettable Fuse and Transient Voltage Suppressor
- Onboard IO protection circuits
- Onboard 3.3V and 5V TTL level switch pins for selecting TTL communication level
- Support 3.3V/5V output (the module is powered by USB, and the onboard jumper should be shorted to 3.3V or 5V accordingly)
- Online wiki guide
|Communication Range||50bps ~ 6Mbps|
|USB Device Interface||OPTION: mini-USB, micro-USB, USB Type-A or USB Type-C|
|Protection: resettable Fuse, ESD protection|
|UART Interface||Connector: 6-pin right-angle pinheader|
|Protection: IO protection diode|
- 1x USB to UART board (in the selected USB connector format)
|VCC||5V or 3.3V output for external device
(configured by jumper)
|TXD||Connects to MCU.RXD|
|RXD||Connects to MCU.TXD|
|RTS#||Connects to MCU.CTS|
|CTS#||Connects to MCU.RTS|