This module enables power to a USB device to be turned on/off via a USB power switch (MOSFET). Power goes IN via the micro-USB side and OUT via the USB-A side.
- Supplied with the PD (pull-down) resistor set (Normally off)
- Connectors on top for GND / EN / 5V
- When the EN pin is connected to >2V (5V max) power to the device is turned on
- Simple toggle/slide switch at the end of a (long) cable, connecting 5V to EN to turn on
- Raspberry Pi/Arduino - Connect GPIO pin to EN (and GND to GND) set GPIO pin to output, turn the pin on to enable power
The USB Power Switch can be used to control power for many USB powered devices such as Raspberry Pi Zero, Chromecasts etc.
- Only for use with 5V supplies and devices - Using anything else may damage your power supply/charger/USB devices and the USB Power Switch board
- USB data lines are connected at all times
- PCB colour may vary
- Raspberry Pi/USB Power Monitor/Cables not included.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.