This USB 3.2 Gen1 to Gigabit Ethernet wired Internet module incorporates a Realtek RTL8153 high-performance controller which features multi-systems compatibility, driver-free, plug-and-play functionality, and support for Win7/8/8.1/10, Mac, Linux, and Android.
This module makes adding a low latency, stable, Gigabit Ethernet connection to devices that have no ethernet port or has a broken network card, fast and easy. Simply plug this module into any USB 3.2 Gen 1 port, and plug an ethernet cable to the other end, and you have ethernet! Note that network bandwidth will suffer when this device is used with a USB 2.0 port.
Features and Specifications
- Controller: RTL8153
- Ethernet Port: RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
- USB: USB 3.2 Gen1 (Data rate will be downgraded when connected to a USB 2.0 port)
- Network Standards: 10/100/1000Mbps
- Operating System Support: Win7/8/8.1/10, Mac, Linux, Android
- Onboard Status Indicators: Green For Power, Yellow For Network Connection
- 1X - USB 3.2 Gen1 TO Gigabit ETH
- 1X - USB Type-A extension cable
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.