This Raspberry Pi HUB HAT from Waveshare adds 3 USB ports and one Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet port to your Raspberry Pi, which is great when you need a stable wired Ethernet connection on a Raspberry Pi Zero! Don't forget to grab an RJ45 cable too!
This HAT is driver-free, and works with the Raspberry Pi 4 and the Raspberry Pi Zero as well.
Online development resources are available, which include wiring guidance and example code, with additional information being found on the Waveshare Wiki.
- 3x USB 3.2 Gen1 ports, compatible with USB 3.0 / 2.0 /1.1
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet port, 1000M/100M/10M compatible
- Onboard external USB-C 5V DC power port, ensures a more stable power supply
- 1x power indicator and 3x USB port indicators, easy to check the operating status
- Driver-free, plug, and play, compatible with OS including Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and Android
- Purpose-made for Raspberry Pi 4(you may need to use a riser header on older versions as the USB ports will get in the way).
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V
- Communication Bus: UART
- Can Transceiver: E810-TTL-CAN01
- Baudrate: 300~921600bps
- Dimensions: 58.00 x 25.00mm
Whats On Board
- 1) Raspberry Pi GPIO header
- 2) USB 3.2 Gen1 HUB input
- 3) USB 3.2 Gen1 extended ports USB1~USB3
- 4) Gigabit Ethernet port supports up to 1000Mbps data rate
- 5) PWR ONLY portfor external USB-C 5V DC power input
- 6) VL817-Q7 USB HUB chip
- 7) RTL8153B USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet converter
- 8) TGE-2401SR Gigabit Ethernet transformer
- 9) Power indicator
- 10) USB1~USB3 indicator for each USB port
11) MX25L512EOI-10G FLASH chip
- 1X USB 3.2 Gen1 HUB Gigabit ETH HAT
- 1X USB 3.0 Adapter
- 1X USB 3.0 dual plug cable ~60cm
- 1X RPi screws pack (2PCS)