They're 70mm long, feature a 22AWG core on each wire, so plenty thick for most battery loads (max. 8A), and terminate in a male JST XHP-2 on both ends.
We do not offer warranty on PIco's broken due to the use of a 3rd party batteries disregarding the notes below
Important Notes when using 3rd Party LiPo's with the UPS PIco
- Check the positive & negative terminals of the LiPo are correct - They are not all the same!
- LiPo Charging Voltage must be 4.2 V
- C factor should allow battery to provide more than 6A
- e.g. 450mA x 15 (C factor) = 6.75A or 3000 mAh x 2 (C factor) = 6A
- Larger batteries must have PCM protection installed on battery
- 2 Pin JST-XHP-2 Assembly (Red/Black)
- Current rating: 8A AC, DC (AWG #22)
- Voltage rating: 100V AC, DC
- 70mm Long
- Temperature range: -25?C to +85?C (including temperature rise in applying electrical current)
- Contact resistance: Initial value/10m ? max. After environmental testing/20m ? max.
- Insulation resistance: 1,000M ? min.
- Withstanding voltage: 800V AC/minute
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.