The SG51R is a micro digital servo from TowerPro! It's a great choice for tiny robotic & plane projects! The unit features a stalling torque of 0.8kg in a tiny 5g micro package.
The unit comes complete with 15cm wire and 3 pin 'S' type female header connector that fits most receivers, including Futaba, JR, GWS, Cirrus, Blue Bird, Blue Arrow, Corona, Berg, Spektrum and Hitec.
They work great with our UltraBorg servo and ultrasonic control board, and other Raspberry Pi Motor Controllers. They're also great for the Arduino Motor Shield - or simply by wiring up Arduino with the Servo library. You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos, so it's great for beginners who want to make stuff move without building a motor controller with feedback & gear box, especially since it will fit in small places.
Towerpro Servo's comes with a selection of arms and hardware to get you set up nice and fast!
The Towerpro SG51R Servo Features:
- SG51R Micro Digital Servo
- Genuine TowerPro Product
- Includes Selection of Horns and Screws for Different Application - See Picture for Details.
- Weight: 5g
- Dimension: 21.5*11.7*25.1mm
- Stall torque: 0.6 kg-cm (4.8V) 0.8 kg-cm (6.0V)
- Operating speed: 0.08 sec/60 (4.8V) 0.07 sec/60 (6.0V)
- Operating voltage: 4.8V
- Temperature range: 0 - 55 Degrees Celsius
- Dead band width: 1us
- Power Supply: Through External Adapter
- Servo wire length: 15 cm
- Servo Plug: JR (Fits JR and Futaba)
- Servo arms & screws included and fit with Futaba servo arm
- It’s universal “S" type connector that fits most receivers, including Futaba, JR, Hitec ,GWS, Cirrus, Blue Bird, Blue Arrow, Corona, Berg, Spektrum.
- CE &RoHS approved
- Dimension Sheet
- Red: Battery Positive
- Brown: Battery Negative
- Orange: Signal
To control with an Arduino, we suggest connecting the orange control wire to pin 9 or 10 and using the Servo library included with the Arduino IDE (Example Sketch). Position "0" (1.5ms pulse) is middle, "90" (~2ms pulse) is all the way to the right, "-90" (~1ms pulse) is all the way to the left.