The MG16R from TowerPro. The unit features a stalling torque of 2.9kg in a 19g mini package.
The unit comes complete with 16cm wire and 3 pin 'S' type female header connector that fits most receivers, including Futaba, JR, GWS, Cirrus, Blue Bird, Blue Arrow, Corona, Berg, Spektrum and Hitec.
They work great with our UltraBorg servo and ultrasonic control board, and other Raspberry Pi Motor Controllers. They're also great for the Arduino Motor Shield - or simply by wiring up Arduino with the Servo library. You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos, so it's great for beginners who want to make stuff move without building a motor controller with feedback & gear box, especially since it will fit in small places.
Towerpro Servo's comes with a selection of arms and hardware to get you set up nice and fast!
The Towerpro MG16R Servo Features:
- MG16R Digital Servo with Metal Gearing
- Genuine TowerPro Product
- Includes Selection of Horns and Screws for Different Application - See Picture for Details.
- Weight: 18.8g
- Dimension: 29×11.2x29mm
- Output Torque: 2.7kg/cm (4.8v); 2.9kg/cm(6.0v)
- Operation Speed: 0.10sec/60degree (4.8v); 0.08sec/60degree (6.0v)
- Operation Voltage: 4.8~ 6.0v
- Temperature Rang: 0~55?
- Dead Band Width: 1us
- Connector Wire Length: 160mm
- Gear Type: All metal
- Tower Pro have upgraded the servo gear set and shaft to aluminium 6061-T6. It is stronger and lighter than copper.
- Dimension Sheet
- Red: Battery Positive
- Brown: Battery Negative
- Orange: Signal
To control with an Arduino, we suggest connecting the orange control wire to pin 9 or 10 and using the Servo library included with the Arduino IDE (Example Sketch). Position "0" (1.5ms pulse) is middle, "90" (~2ms pulse) is all the way to the right, "-90" (~1ms pulse) is all the way to the left.