Defend the galaxy with the new TinySaber! Built around the ATtiny841 microcontroller, this product features sixteen vibrant SK6812mini RGB LEDs, capacitive touch sensors, an accelerometer, and a micro-USB port for battery charging and device programming. You can use the touch sensors to turn the device on and off, change color patterns, and even display Persistence-Of-Vision (POV) text! A double tap can change the base color of the TinySaber to red, green, or blue.
Please Note. Tighter shipping regulations introduced in 2017 relating to the shipping of battery products means that this product can only be shipped to UK and certain EU destinations via DHL ground services - your shipping options will reflect this. For a full list of available Lithium Battery shipping destinations please click here. We cannot ship this product via any air services and, if your country is not listed, we cannot ship this product to you.
The ATtiny841 is reprogrammable, so you'll be able to customize your TinySaber experience with some basic coding knowledge. You can display your own POV text or make custom color patterns! We will be releasing a tutorial soon with more information on how to reprogram your TinySaber.
- 8 KB Flash Memory
- 512 KB SRAM and EEPROM
- Voltage: 1.7V - 5.5V
- Programmable RGB 3-in-1
- 256 level grayscale, 24-bit for RGB
- 800 Kbps transfer rate
- Dimensions (Without Handle)
- 10mm x 107mm (.394 inches x 4.21 in)
- Max Height (from the bottom of the board to top of battery connector): 4.60mm (.181 inches)
- Weight: 4.5 grams (.195 ounces)
- Dimensions (With Handle)
- Handle Width: 26mm (1.02 inches)
- Length w/Handle: 113.1mm (4.45 inches)
- Height of handle: 13.1mm (.516 inches)
- The TinySaber features a reprogrammable microcontroller, however we have not yet released the documentation detailing the process. We will be uploading this to our website in the near future!
- Battery life varies depending on which mode the TinySaber is in during use - typically about an hour.
- The device still uses power while in Standby (i.e. you've swiped down, all lights are off) so it may need to be recharged before use.
- Assembly Instructions