TEMPerHUM USB Temperature & Humidity Sensor
TEMPer USB Sensors are great little devices for getting data logging quickly and easily! They're compatible with most "standard" PC & Laptop operating systems including Windows and Mac, but we love them because they're super easy to set up on the Raspberry Pi!
This is the TEMPerHUM Thermometer & Hygrometer, which features an on board termperature sensor, and on board humidity sensor.It's designed to measure the temperature and the humidity of the connected machine and the environmental humidity simultaneously and accurately. The TEMPerHUM includes a 75cm Male to Female USB Extension Cable for use if you are trying to monitor the environmental temperature.
Plug it directly into your Pi's USB port and follow our simple set up guide here to start recording data! To use on a Windows PC, simply plug the sensor in, open up a text document, hold CAPS LOCK and it will start recording data. To stop recording data, hold NUM LOCK!
Please Note. The on board thermometer of this device WILL be (and is designed to be) affected by the temperatures of the driving system if connected directly to that system's USB port. The TEMPerHUM includes a 75cm Male to Female USB Extension Cable for use if you are trying to monitor the environmental temperature.
- Temperature Range: -40 to 85°C/ -40 to 185F
- Temperature Sensor: LM75
- Temperature Resolution Rate: 0.06°C
- Temperature Precision: ± 1°C
- Range of Humidity: 0~100RH%
- Resolution Rate of Humidity: 0.03RH%;
- Precision of Humidity: +/- 4.5 RH% / 20RH% ~ 80 RH%;
- Current Draw:< 10mA
- Voltage: 4V ~ 6V
- System: Windows NT, XP, VISTA, SO
- Memory Requirements: 20M
- USB Thermometer Size: 44.00mm x 18.75mm x 11.40mm
- CAPS LOCK - On / NUM LOCK - Off
- On board "TXT" button enables "No Software" Data Output
- Includes 75cm Male to Female USB Extension Cable