This compact STM32F411 development board can be well embedded in your projects. Featuring the STM32F411CEU6, this chip has 512KB of ROM, 128KB of SRAM and runs at 100MHz. There is a spot on the bottom for SOIC flash memory, which allows you to solder SPI flash memory to give yourself more space for data logging or file storage.
The board features a Type-C connector and a 3.3V 100mA LDO regulator. Also, a diode is connected in series to prevent power backflow. There are both 25Mhz 9pF high-speed and 32.768Khz 6pF low-speed crystals on board.
This dev board is suitable for advanced users with STM32 development experience, we do not have a detailed tutorial usage for it.
- STM32F411CEU6 100Mhz, 128KB RAM, 512KB ROM
- 25MHZ high-speed crystal & 32.768Khz 6PF low-speed crystal
- Immersion gold technology and lead-free, gold-plated pin headers, more environmentally friendly
- Flash pads have been reserved and USBDisk & FATFFS routines are provided
- Support MicroPython programming, provide usable MicroPython firmware
- Support Arduino programming
- Support C language programming development
- Version V3.0, there are 3 buttons: reset button, BOOT0 button, user button
- Provide CMSIS-DAP firmware, which can be turned into a download burner
- Use the latest original ST chip, high-quality crystal oscillator
- STM32F411 Development Board x1
- 20Pin Straight Pin x2
- 4Pin Curved Pin x1