New Raspberry Pi Launched! Introducing the NEW Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+
SRF05 ultrasonic sensor
The latest model SRF05 Detection range of 3 cm from the original SRF04 -3 m, increased to 1 cm -4 meters. RF04 is compatible with the original. Also has smaller side lobes.
Ultrasonic module can be used to identify obstructions, 1 cm -4 meters. Can be easily connected to the micro-controller, such as BASICX.
The ultrasound module will be applied to the robot module. With this module, available in the sonar obstacle within the exact distance. Your robot will be able to bat-like sonar to detect by the surroundings, only a small piece of code, you can obstacles to accurate distance control your motor running, so that your robot can easily of avoiding obstacles.
- Working voltage - 5v
- Operating Current - 30mA Typical. 50mA maximum.
- Operating Frequency - 40KHz
- Maximum detection range - 4 m (157'')
- Minimum detection range - 1 cm (0.4'')
- Sensitivity - Detect 3cm diameter broom handle at> 2 m (78.7'')
- Input Trigger - 10uS Min. TTL level pulse
- Echo Pulse - Positive TTL level signal, width proportional to range.
- Size - 43mm x 20mm x 17mm (1.7''x0.8''x0.67'') high