This card plugs into the Raspberry Pi 40-pin GPIO socket and brings all GPIO pins out to spring-loaded terminal blocks.
Spring-loaded terminal blocks allow for rapid, convenient and tool-free connection to GPIO pins. The prototype area can also be used to test your own hardware.
A connection map reference card is included in the package below can also be printed below.
Compatible with all 40-pin Raspberry Pis.
Features & Specs
- 3.5mm pitch PCB spring-loaded terminal block connectors
- Stainless steel wire guard
- Phosphor bronze, tin-plated pin header
- Rated Voltage: 300V
- Rated Current: 7A
- Contact Resistance: 20 mOhms
- Insulation Resistance: 5000 MOhms/DC 1000V
- Withstanding Voltage: 2000 VAC minimum/1Min
- Wire Range: 22-18 AWG
- Strip Length: 8-9 mm
Terminal block connections
The four connectors of 10 pins each are wired as follows:
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.