SPI 3.5" 320x480 Touch Screen (GPIO)
Waveshare have released this neat little 3.5" 320x480 touchscreen display for the Raspberry Pi!
This device uses the Pi's GPIO output for display, and the Pi's SPI port for touch control.
Installation is easy, you can either use the custom image, or follow the set up guide detailed on the Waveshare Wiki. Please Note. This device does require some simple set up.
- 320×480 resolution
- Resistive touch control
- Supports any revision of Raspberry Pi (directly-pluggable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu directly)
- Size perfectly fits the Pi
- High quality immersion gold surface plating
- Supports Raspbian system, enables your system to:
- Take photos by touching (up to 17 camera modes)
- Support software keyboard (system interaction without keyboard/mouse)
- LCD Type: TFT
- LCD Interface: SPI
- Touch Screen Type: Resistive
- Touch Screen Controller: XPT2046
- Colors: 65536
- Backlight: LED
- Resolution: 320*480 (Pixel)
- Aspect Ratio: 8:5