The SparkFun Qwiic Micro ISM330DHCX Six Degrees of Freedom IMU is a micro-sized 0.75in. by 0.30in. sensor featuring STMicroelectronics' ISM330DHCX; a high-performance 3D digital accelerometer and 3D digital gyroscope tailored for Industry 4.0. Applications such as platform, optical image, lens stabilization, robotics and industrial automation, navigation systems, and vibration monitoring and compensation are made easy with this small board. The Qwiic 6DoF IMU communicates over I2C by default, utilizing our handy Qwiic Connect System so no soldering is required to connect it to the rest of your boards.
This 6DoF IMU Breakout has a full-scale acceleration range of ±2/±4/±8/±16 g and a wide angular rate range of ±125/±250/±500/±1000/±2000/±4000 dps that enable its usage in a broad range of applications. Multiple modes allow for peripheral only, secondary I2C, and auxiliary three or four-wire serial interface. An unmatched set of embedded features (Machine Learning Core, programmable FSM, FIFO, sensor hub, event decoding and interrupts) are enablers for implementing smart and complex sensor nodes which deliver high performance at very low power.
The SparkFun Qwiic Connect System is an ecosystem of I2C sensors, actuators, shields and cables that make prototyping faster and less prone to error. All Qwiic-enabled boards use a common 1mm pitch, 4-pin JST connector. This reduces the amount of required PCB space, and polarized connections mean you can’t hook it up wrong.
Qwiic Micro is our smallest I2C-supported board form-factor yet! At only 0.75in. by 0.30in. (or 24.65mm by 7.62mm for metric friends), Qwiic Micro is perfect for projects and applications that have space or weight concerns. With just a single Qwiic connector, Micro boards work great alongside the Qwiic Multiport or at the end of a Qwiic daisy chain.
- Qwiic Micro Sized Board (0.75in x 0.30in / 19.05mm x 7.62mm)
- 1.71V to 3.6V supply voltage
- ±2/±4/±8/±16g 3D accelerometer with selectable full scale
- ±125/±250/±500/±1000/±2000/±4000dps 3D gyroscope with extended selectable full scale
- Temperature range: -40 to +105°C
- Embedded compensation for high stability over temperature
- Auxiliary SPI serial interface for data output of gyroscope and accelerometer (OIS and other stabilization applications)
- Six-channel synchronized output
- Sensor hub feature to collect data from additional external sensors
- Embedded smart FIFO up to 9kB
- Programmable Finite State Machine to process data from accelerometer, gyroscope, and external sensors
- Machine Learning Core
- Smart embedded functions and interrupts: tilt detection, free-fall, wakeup, 6D/4D orientation, click and double-click
- Embedded pedometer, step detector and counter
- Embedded temperature sensor
- I2C Address: 0x6B (Default), 0x6A (Alternate)
- 1x Horizontal Qwiic Connection Port