The DFRobot Solar Power Manager series is designed for IoT projects and renewable energy projects, providing safe and high-efficiency embedded solar power management modules for makers and application engineers.
The Solar Power Manager 5V is a small power and high-efficiency solar power management module designed for 5V solar panels. It features an MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) function, maximizing the efficiency of the solar panel. The module can provide up to 900mA charging current to 3.7V Li batteries with a USB charger or solar panel.
The ON/OFF controllable DC-DC converters with a 5V 1A output satisfy the needs of various solar power projects and low-power applications. The module also employs various protection functions for the battery, solar panel and output, which greatly improves the stability and safety of your solar projects.
Solar panel not included - this panel is the perfect match.
Example Connection Diagram
- Constant voltage MPPT algorithm, maximizing solar panel efficiency
- Designed for 5V solar panels (not included)
- Double charging mode: solar/USB charger (900mA max charge current)
- 5V ON/OFF controllable regulated power supply for low-power applications
- All-round protection functions
- USB connector with ESD shell
- Solar Power Management IC: CN3065
- Solar Input Voltage (SOLAR IN): 4.5V~6V
- Battery Input (BAT IN): 3.7V Single cell Li-polymer/Li-ion Battery
- Charge Current(USB/SOLAR IN): 900mA Max trickle charging, constant current, constant voltage three phases charging
- Charging Cutoff Voltage (USB/SOLAR IN): 4.2V±1%
- Regulated Power Supply: 5V 1A
- Regulated Power Supply Efficiency (3.7V BAT IN): 86%@50%Load
- USB/Solar Charge Efficiency: firstname.lastname@example.orgV 900mA BAT IN
- Quiescent Current: <1 mA
- Operation Temperature: -40℃～85℃
- Dimension: 33.0mm*63.0mm
- Protection Functions:
- BAT IN: overcharge/over-discharge/over current/reverse connection protection
- 5V/USB OUT: short circuit/over current/overheat protection
- SOLAR IN: reverse connection protection
- 1x Solar Power Manager 5V
- 1x 2.54mm Black Jumper
- 4x M3*10mm Nylon Pillar
- 4x M3*5mm Stainless Steel Screw
- 1x 14*14*7mm Black Aluminum Cooling Fin
- 1x 14*14*0.5mm Thermal Conductive Silicone Pad
Solar panel not included
- V1.0: It is highly recommended to use a 3.7V lipo battery with protection circuits to improve battery safety.
- V1.1: Battery (BAT IN) overcurrent and over-discharge protection is added to improve battery safety. It can be used for 3.7V lipo battery no matter if it is packed with protection circuits or not.