SimplyPrint brings all your favourite 3D Printer functions and features to one single control panel - using a Raspberry Pi!
Easily get started with SimplyPrint with our Raspberry Pi 4 SimplyPrint Starter Kit which includes all the parts you need, including a quality 16GB SanDisk SD card with SimplyPrint pre-installed.
The basic subscription is free which supports 2 printers and 1GB of storage (click here for information on the different plan levels).
Just follow the setup guide in SimplyPrint to create your account and finish the setup of the Raspberry Pi. You'll then be ready to elevate your 3D printing experience with smart features like filament manager, livestream*, print queue and much more!
SimplyPrint offers 3D Printer users a huge set of features via its smart control panel, viewable on any device!
- Start, stop, pause & print online - Everything you can normally do - and more - you can now do from any device
- Keep track of your filament - Keep track of how much filament you have & use it with our filament tracking system
- Easy setup - We've made it super easy for you to add your printers to our platform - no matter your skill level, it only takes 10 minutes
- Avoid mistakes - Automatic analysis of your print before you start it, to make sure everything's OK
- Smart Bed Leveling & Filament Changer - Our Automatic Filament Changer and Bed Leveling helper makes everyday life with 3D printers much easier
- Pictures, video & timelapse* - Have your printer send pictures of your print, or a timelapse of the entire print - completely automated (timelapse coming soon). *USB webcam or Raspberry Pi Camera Module required (sold separately)
- Print online - anywhere
- Control, and keep track of, all your 3D printers from your computer, phone or tablet
- SimplyPrint is designed to keep track of all your 3D printers. If you have 1, 2 or 1000!
- Built-in slicer
- Filament tracking system
- File storage
- Bed levelling helper
- Print statistics and much more
- Raspberry Pi 4 (select memory option before adding to cart)
- Universal Raspberry Pi 4 USB-C Power Supply (with heads for use in the UK, Europe, US, Japan, Australia and China)
- 16GB SanDisk SD Card with SimplyPrint Pre-Installed
- Official Raspberry Pi micro-SD Card Adapter
- A HDMI cable is not included as this is not required for SimplyPrint usage
- A case is not provided as SimplyPrint expect most users will print their own (we have many Pi 4 case options available)
- For live print monitoring, you will require a USB webcam or a Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 (not included)
- SimplyPrint Documentation
- SImplyPrint Android App
- SimplyPrint iOS App
- WiFi File Generator
- Service Status Page
- SimplyPrint Downloads (Plugins)
- 3D Print Troubleshooting
Note: Kit updated to use a universal power supply as of 29/03/2021 to allow our customers worldwide to enjoy SimplyPrint.