This little board allows you to control and power up to 16 servos at the same time with a BBC micro:bit!
The servo power connections (typically 5V) can be made through the USB connector or the 2-pin screw terminal or by using the 2-pin male header. The extension even allows you to control the speed of servo rotation to make your models move extra smoothly!
- Details and usage instructions can be found here
- Search for "ServoBit" in Microsoft Makecode for the special extension that makes this really easy to use.
- Dimensions: 65 x 30.5 mm (same size and mounting holes as a Raspberry Pi Zero)
- Input voltage:5V to 6V max with reverse polarity protection and blocking diodes
- PCA9685 controls up to 16 servos simultaneously
- FireLed Status indicator on pin 16. Full RGB and flashing control
- 3.3V Regulator 0.5A
- Power from Microbit does not power the Servos. Servos are only powered from the 5V-6V inputs