This driver board gives your micro:bit (not included) the ability to drive two channel DC motors and three servos. It's a great choice for making a versatile and adaptable micro:bit robot.
It features an integrated 5v regulator (up to 3A) allowing your project to be powered by a battery (6-12V) by connecting it to the VIN terminal block.
The board also features terminal blocks for motor connections, standard servo connections and a power switch.
The onboard motor driver can control two motors at a constant current of 1.2A (3.2A peak).
- micro:bit edge connector, directly pluggable
- 2x DC motor interfaces
- 3x servo interfaces
- Integrated 5V regulator with up to 3A output current
- Can be powered from a battery through the VIN terminal
- Power switch
- Onboard multi-connector options for DC motors in different specifications
- Standard servo headers
- JST-PH connectors
- Comes with development resources and manual (micro:bit graphical examples)
- Power supply: 6V~12V (VIN terminal)
- Servo voltage: 5V
- Logic voltage: 3.3V
- Driver: TB6612FNG
- Dimension: 65mm x 36mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.