This Sense HAT Case for the Raspberry Pi 4 is our own design manufactured right here in our warehouse!
Designed to protect your Raspberry Pi and Sense HAT whilst giving you a full view of the RGB LEDs, the case also includes access to the Sense HAT joystick as well as cut-outs for the Sense HAT sensors. You also maintain full access to the Raspberry Pi's ports* and MicroSD card.
We've included our usual signature 'hex' ventilation to further aid cooling, and included a set of rubber feet for keeping the case steady on your desk. You'll need to assemble the case yourself which is both fun and rewarding!
We also offer a frosted cover pack which includes clear and smoke frosted covers for the case! This case will also fit our VESA Mounting Plate - try using your Sense HAT for backlight effects with your TV or monitor!
- Assembly required - please see the assembly guide (coming soon!)
- This case restricts access to the GPIO pins
- *The upper USB ports may not accommodate USB cables and accessories with bulky plastic housings when using this case
- Raspberry Pi, Sense HAT and power supply not included
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 only
- Compatible with the official Raspberry Pi Sense HAT
- Cut-outs for Sense HAT sensors
- Cut-out for Sense HAT joystick
- Built-in 'hex' air vents
- Includes a clear Sense HAT cover (frosted covers also available)
- Includes 4x rubber feet
- Laser-cut Perspex
- Easy to assemble
- Manufactured in the UK
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 98 mm x 69mm x 33mm (Approx.)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.