In order to make projects using Grove modules more convenient, Seeed created the Seeeduino Lotus - a 2-in-1 solution of an Arduino-compatible ATMEGA328 board (Seeeduino) and a Grove base shield all in one single board! No Arduino/compatible board required - it's built-in!
The Seeeduino Lotus V1.1 is a small update of the V1.0 version, changing the USB bus converter chip CH340 to CP2102N in order to make this board more compatible with Mac OS. The board is still based on an ATMEGA328P-MU - a high performance, low power 8-Bit AVR Microcontroller. It is still Arduino compatible and has rich peripherals including digital interface, analog interface, I2C, SPI, UART.
Whether using Windows or Mac OS, if want to build something based on Arduino quickly and conveniently, this board is a great choice!
- Combination of Seeeduino and base shield
- Arduino UNO Compatible
- On-board Grove connector
- Removes the need for a separate Arduino board and Grove base Shield
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P-MU
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328P-MU)
- RAM: 2 KB (ATmega328P-MU)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328P-MU)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Digital Interface: D2,D3,D4,D5,D6,D7
- Analog Interface: A0,A2,A4,A6
- Other: I2C x2, SPI, UART
- 1x Seeeduino Lotus V1.1