A whole heap of LED pixels with individual brightness control, for scrolling messages, animations, and more - Scroll pHAT HD!
Scroll pHAT HD packs 17x7 pixels (119 total) onto a single pHAT, and gives you full PWM brightness control over each pixel. Create beautiful animations and even anti-aliased text by taking advantage of the per-pixel brightness.
Now also available in beautiful coloured versions: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and pink!
Use Scroll pHAT HD as a scrolling message display for your tweets, the weather or the news, or use it as a 17-band spectrum analyser for your audio. There's even enough pixels for simple games like Tetris, Pong, or snake.
- 17x7 matrix of bright white, or coloured, pixels (119 total)
- Individual PWM brightness control of each pixel
- Uses the IS31FL3731 LED matrix driver chip
- Scroll pHAT HD pinout
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B+, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
- Python library
- Female header requires soldering
Our software does not support Raspbian Wheezy.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.