The pre-soldered ICSP interface makes it more convenient for you to burn Arduino firmware, whilst the screw terminals are clearly labelled for easy identification. The board includes a power LED and a reset button on the side.
You can use a 40-pin FRC (Flat Ribbon Cable) cable to connect all of the Arduino Uno pins to peripherals or simply break them out to another PCB/board.
- Easy to install
- Compatible with the Arduino Uno only
- Screw Terminals
- Clear terminal labelling
- Pre-soldered ICSP Pin Header
- 40-pin 2x20 2.54mm Horn Socket Connector onboard
- Terminal block pitch: 3.5mm/0.138"
- Wire size range: 26AWG to 16AWG, strip length 5mm
- Screw: M2 steel
- Pin header and cage copper
- Standard IDC40 pitch 0.1" header
- Dimensions: 66mm x 53mm
- 1 x Screw Terminal Hat for Arduino UNO
- 4 x M2.5 Copper Pillar
- 4 x M2.5x6 Screw
- 4 x M2.5 nut
- On your Uno, fix the metal pillars with the M2.5 nuts on the underside of the board
- Attach the Screw Terminal Hat to the Arduino Uno and fix it with M2.5 screws
- Units purchased before 10/03/2022 will have pins A5 to A0 labelled backwards (should run from A0 to A5). The included additional labels allow you to correct this if required. All units after this have corrected stickering.
Payment & Accreditations