RS-232 to RS-485 Converter
Deliveryfrom just £2.50
No Quibblereturns policy
Next Day DeliveryOrder by 2PM*
Share this Product
This is a simple RS232 to RS485 converter that is self powered using the TX, RX or RTS, CTS signals for power. The RS232 is DB9 female connector, and the RS422 side is a DB9 male or 4 position terminal block.
It is able to convert RS232 signal to RS485 balanced differential signal and extend the communication distance to 1.2km.
It is passive and doesn't require external power.
It is compatible with our URM04 ultrasonic sensor.
- Opto isolation
- Lighting & surge protectors
- Compatible withEIA/TIA RS232 Standard and RS485 Standard
- Working Mode:Asynchronous, Half-duplex, Differential Transmission
- Transmission Media:Twisted Pair or Shielded Twisted Pair
- Transmission Rate:300bps -115.2K bps
- Transmission Distance:1200m(RS485), 5m(RS232)
- Working Environment:25 -70 degree (Temperature) , 5% - 95% (Humidity)
- Dimension:3.25" x 1.25" x 0.6"(L * W * T)
- Net Weight: 36g
- CE/FCC/Rohs Compliant