The breakout board uses an updated UART/USB 2.0 interface running at 125KHz with a compact design. It allows you to read the information stored on 125KHz RFID key fobs and tags - and one of each is provided in the pack!
Each RFID tag/key fob comes with a unique identity that cannot be copied, so it's great for an access project. The reading distance is around 0-5 cm but this can also depend on the tag type. The board has an integrated antenna that supports this range.
The operating voltage is 4.5V-5.5V(DC) with a current consumption of 50mA. Baud rate is 9600 bps.
- Universal design supports multiple dev boards - Raspberry Pi, Arduino, STM32, PIC, ARM, AVR, Beaglebone etc
- Examples provided for Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- Supports 125kHz Key Fob/ Tags
- UART (Serial) / USB 2.0 Interface
- Comes with online development resources and manual
- Operating Voltage: +4.5V to +5.5V(DC)
- Operating Frequency: 125kHz
- Communication Interface: UART (Serial) / USB 2.0
- Default baud rate: 9600 bps
- Current Consumption: 50mA
- Operating Voltage: 4.5V-5.5V(DC)
- Operating temperature: 0ºC - 80ºC
1) RFID Module (125KHz)
3) Card Detection LED
4) Power LED
5) UART (Serial) / USB 2.0 Interface
- 1x RFID Breakout Board
- 1x 125KHz RFID Fob
- 1z 125KHz RFID Card
|VCC||Connect to 5V of Power supply|
|GND||Connect to ground|
|BEEP||Connect to Buzzer, HIGH on detection of card|
|SEL||SEL=1 then o/p =RS232, SEL=0 then o/p=WEIGAND|
|DATA||Transmit pin for RS232 Communication|
|D0||WEIGAND interface DATA HIGH pin|
|D1||WEIGAND interface DATA LOW pin|
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.