This breakout board allows a low power logic level device running at 5V to operate a relay. The relay can switch up to 16A 250VAC or 16A 30VDC. This lets your low power microprocessor control big, power-hungry devices!
To use the board you simply connect a constant 5V supply along with a signal connection. When the signal connection is taken high (over 2.1V) the relay and onboard LED indicator turn on. At this point, the relay which is normally open becomes a closed circuit.
Caution: This breakout board can be used with mains electricity, however we don't recommend it and should only be undertaken by suitably professionally qualified people. Stick to battery-powered devices, robots and similar!
- High current output drive (16A)
- LED indicates when the relay is operating
- 1 x Relay Breakout Board
- GND - Ground / zero volts
- Vcc - 5V power input
- SIG - The signal input, 2.1V turns the relay on, 0V turns it off
- LOAD - The outputs of the relay, when the relay is on these pins are connected together
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.