The Relay Bit allows your BBC micro:bit to control low and medium current/voltage devices. It's a handy option for controlling devices that could not be directly controlled by micro:bit's Digital I/Os.
The standardised shield form factor enables a smooth connection with the micro:bit.
The board includes 4 relays for controlling up to 4 different devices, and includes helpful features such as LED indicators and a 90-degree micro:bit connector.
Note: micro:bit board not included.
- 4x High-quality 3V relays for loads up to 2A/24VDC or 2A/120VAC
- Control up to 4 devices
- 90-degree micro:bit connector
- LEDs for each relay status
- Standardised shield shape and design
- Make your home IoT enabled
- Mounting holes provided
- Channels: 3
- Voltage: 3V
- AC control voltage: 120V @ 2A
- DC control voltage: 24V @ 2A
- Dimensions: 7x4.3x1.2cm (approx)
- Weight: 100g (approx)