Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are. . . . A Raspberry Pi of course!
A Raspberry Pi based Christmas Tree Star topper, what more could a maker want for Christmas! Our Programmable Christmas Tree Star is designed for any maker or hacker and ideal for people new to Raspberry Pi or even the experienced users who want to practice the art of programming!
Our Christmas Tree Star is designed to be used with the Raspberry Pi Zero Wireless with Pre-Soldered Header (although it's compatible with all revisions), and each star is fully assembled so no soldering required. You'll need to code in your LED pattern to get your Pi shining for Christmas! We've got lots of example code to start you off for some Christmas hacking!
Please Note. You'll need a long USB to Micro USB cable to power your star at the top of your tree, depending on how tall your tree is (not included)! You'll also need some string, cable ties or tinsel to tie your star to your tree top.
Christmas Tree Star Features:
- Programmable Christmas Tree Star Kit the Raspberry Pi B+/2/3/Zero/ZeroW (Designed for the Pi Zero WH)
- Practice Programming Skills for Christmas
- No Soldering Required! Just Plug & Code
- Kit Includes:
- Full Assembled Christmas Tree Star
- 30 Super-bright White LEDs
- 40 Pin Header
- Pi Zero to Star Mounting Hardware