This camera module for the Raspberry Pi features a wide 160° fisheye lens and uses the same OV5647 chip as the original Raspberry Pi camera.
It's able to deliver crystal clear 5MP resolution images or 1080p HD video recording at 30fps!
To use this camera with a Raspberry Pi 5, you will need to buy this adapter cable!
To use this camera with a Raspberry Pi Zero, you will need to buy this adapter cable!
- Fisheye Lens, offers a wider field of view
- 5-megapixel OV5647 sensor
- Camera specifications
- CCD size: 1/4"
- Aperture (F): 2.35
- Focal Length: adjustable
- Field of View: 160 degrees
- Diagonal angle: 160 degree
- Horizontal angle: 120 degree
- Sensor best resolution: 1080p
- 4 screw holes
- Used for attachment
- Provides 3.3V power output
- Supports connecting fill flash LED
- Dimension: 25mm x 24mm
- 1x 5MP Camera for Raspberry Pi (G)
- 1x 15-pin FPC camera cable (for Pi 4/3/2)
Raspberry Pi not included