This camera module for the Raspberry Pi features a wide 160° fisheye lens and uses the same OV5647 chip as the official Raspberry Pi camera!
It's able to deliver crystal clear 5MP resolution images or 1080p HD video recording at 30fps!
- Designed for the Raspberry Pi Model B (4/3B+/3)
- Fisheye Lens, offers a wider field of view
- 5-megapixel OV5647 sensor
- Camera specifications
- CCD size: 1/4inch
- Aperture (F) : 2.35
- Focal Length: adjustable
- Field of View: 160 degrees
- Diagonal angle: 160 degree
- Horizontal angle: 120 degree
- Sensor best resolution : 1080p
- 4 screw holes
- Used for attachment
- Provides 3.3V power output
- Supports connecting fill flash LED
- Dimension: 25mm x 24mm
- 1x 5MP Camera for Raspberry Pi (G)
- 1x 15-pin camera cable (15-16cm)
Raspberry Pi not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.