This expansion board has been designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi 400 and allows you to easily and conveniently operate two Raspberry Pi HATs from the GPIO connection. You can also use this board with the Raspberry Pi 4!
With the included GPIO ribbon cable, the Dual HAT Expansion sits conveniently to the side of the keyboard unit, making it easier to use your Pi400 GPIO pins (and with two sets of pins for HATs!).
The onboard GPIO status LEDs also help you keep an eye on what your Raspberry Pi pins are doing, which are complemented by the clear pin labelling next to the physical pins.
You'll even find mounting holes for the overall expansion board and each HAT, just in case you want to secure things to your own maker panel, workbench or similar.
Note: Raspberry Pi 400 and HATs not included
- Designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi 400
- Extends your Pi 400 GPIO pins to two sets of male headers for connecting two HATs
- Onboard GPIO status LEDs (32 in total)
- GPIO pin labels
- Mounting holes for the board and each HAT
- GPIO ribbon cable included
- Dimensions: 80mm x 190mm
- 1x Pi 400 GPIO Dual HAT Expansion
- 1x GPIO ribbon cable