We love Retro Gaming on the Raspberry Pi! So, when this SNES inspired Raspberry Pi case landed on our doorstep, we couldn't resist!
Get the true retro experience, and re-live your childhood. This SNES case is designed to fit the Raspberry Pi and the firm design, made out of injection moulded plastic, is held together with the 4 provided bolts!
Designed with cooling in mind, the case features top, side and bottom air vents, and includes a large black anodised aluminium heat sinks for the Pi's SoC & Ethernet Controller.
The case features easy access to all the Pi's ports including the the SD-Card without opening the case.
- Inspired by the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
- Super Kuma Raspberry Pi Case
- Features easy access for all ports USB, ethernet etc. including Micro SD Card slot (No GPIO access)
- IncludesLarge Black Anodised Aluminium Heat Sinks for cooling
- Top. Side & Bottom Air Vents
- 4 x Rubber Feet
- Branded Kintaro
- By Old Skool Tools & Kintaro
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.