This is an IPS 10.1" PCAP Touch Screen for the Raspberry Pi! Unleash the potential of the Raspberry Pi with our pre-assembled display kit, turning the Raspberry Pi into a complete system with a 10.1” Projective Capacitive touch screen.
The potential uses are limitless and encompass a very wide range of applications - industrial automation, medical devices, home technology, IoT products, communication systems and more.
This screen used the HDMI interface on the Raspberry Pi to output to the display. It works directly with the Raspberry Pi 3/3B+ (not included) but is also compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4 when paired with a micro-HDMI cable (or a micro-HDMI adapter)
- Wide view angle IPS TFT display
- Multi-touch input PCAP touch screen
- Pinch, Zoom, Rotate.
- Connects direct to Raspberry Pi
- Easy Integration for panel or flush mount
- WXGA Resolution
- 10.1" Diagonal TFT Display
- Wide View Angle IPS Display (85/85/85/85)
- Screen Dimensions: 255mm x 174mm x 9mm (incl Touch Panel)
- Screen View Area: 218mm x 137mm
- Resolution: 1280 x 800 Pixels
- Up to 5 Finger Capacitive Touch
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi Via the HDMI port
- Touch connects via USB or I2C
- Power 0.5A @ 12VDC (6 Watts)
Included in Kit as Standard
- 10.1? Touch Screen Display & HDMI to LVDS interface PCB (pre-assembled)
- HDMI to HDMI Connector
- Micro USB to USB interface cable
- 4xM2.5 Screws & Pillars to mount Raspberry Pi 3
Please Note. The Raspberry Pi Board and accessories are not included in this kit.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.