The Arducam HM01B0 is a camera module designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi Pico featuring ultra-low power consumption, up to QVGA resolution, 1-bit video data interface and line sync!
This, along with other specs, makes it the perfect camera for building machine vision projects and Always on Service applications with energy-efficient MCUs. It’s designed specifically for Raspberry Pi Pico and other third party RP2040 dev boards. It’s also the built-in camera of the Arducam Pico4ML!
- Ultra-Low Power Image Sensor designed for Always-on vision devices and applications
- High sensitivity 3.6μ BrightSenseTM pixel technology
- 324 x 324 active pixel resolution with support for QVGA window, vertical flip and horizontal mirror readout
- <1.1mW QQVGA resolution at 30FPS, < 2mW QVGA resolution at 30FPS
- Programmable black level calibration target, frame size, frame rate, exposure, analog gain (up to 8x) and digital gain (up to 4x)
- Automatic exposure and gain control loop with support for 50 / 60Hz flicker avoidance
- Flexible 1-bit, 4-bit and 8-bit video data interface with video frame and line sync
- Motion Detection circuit with programmable ROI and detection threshold with digital output to serve as an interrupt
- On-chip self oscillator
- I2C 2-wire serial interface for register access
- CSP and Bare Die sensor package option
- High CRA for low profile module design
- 1 x Arducam HM01B0 camera module
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.