ProtoZero Raspberry Pi Zero Prototyping Board
Deliveryfrom just £2.50
No Quibblereturns policy
Next Day DeliveryOrder by 2PM*
The ProtoZero is designed to make it easy to move your messy Raspberry Pi breadboard projects to a PCB.
Simply add your components to the prototyping area, connect GPIO, power and GND as required - solder it all up and away you go!
- Full breakout of the PiZero's 40-Pin GPIO header, ready to connect to your project
- 154 holes of prototyping area - set in lanes of 3+ to make it even easier to connect your components to the Pi
- Labelled GPIO numbers and printed lanes on both sides on the board
- High-quality ENIG (Electroless nickel immersion gold) PCB plating
- Female GPIO header included
Please Note - This product comes in kit form: requires soldering of the GPIO header