This case is a two-piece injection-moulded ABS enclosure for the Arduino Mega that easily snaps together around the board.
The case provides tough protection for your Mega whilst also providing access to all of the board's pins and ports. It also includes a reset key tool for the board's reset switch, so the board can be reset without having to open the case.
The case is available in three colour options (you will receive one case of the chosen colour): Clear, Blue or Black (select colour before adding to cart)
Please note: The built-in plastic switch button is intended for Mega boards with the reset switch near the centre of the board. For current models, the included reset key tool can be used to hit the reset button via the pre-cut hole.
- Protective case specifically designed for the Arduino Mega
- Two-piece injection-moulded ABS enclosure
- Snaps together around the Arduino - holds the board firmly in place
- Provides tough protection for the Arduino Mega while providing access to all the connectors
- Includes reset key for use with the reset button
- Ventilation for efficient extraction of heat
- Wall mountable case
- Available in three colours
- Colour: Clear, blue or black (select before adding to cart)
- Material: ABS
- Dimensions: 4.3" x 2.16" x 0.6"
- 1 x Arduino Mega Case
Note: This does NOT come with the Arduino Mega