The Power Monitoring HAT is a 3-channel Current/Voltage/Power monitoring add-on for your Raspberry Pi.
The HAT makes it easy to monitor the current, voltage or power usage of your device or circuit in each channel, and also monitor the voltage between both sides of the sampling resistor.
I2C or SMBus interfaces are used for lightweight communication.
- Raspberry Pi 40-pin GPIO header
- Embedded 12-bit ADC converts analog signal into a digital signal
- Support multiple successive converting operations within the 0-26V voltage measuring range
- Sampling resistor onboard, 0.10 1% allows measuring bi-directional current up to 3.2A in the channel
- Provides monitoring on 3 channels
- Performs monitoring via the I2C/SMBus interface - low bandwidth
- Can directly calculate electrical quantities - power, voltage and current
- Measures output power value through an additional multiply register - helps the user obtain the right readings
- 12C control pins for connecting with other host boards
- Solar Monitoring System
- DC Multimeter 0-26V
- Battery Monitoring
- Load Measurement
- Sensor Load Monitoring
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Control interlace: 12C/SMBus
- Sampling resistor: 0.101%
- Voltage range: 0-26V
- Current range: ±3.2A
- Resolution: 0.8mA (±3.2A range)
- Dimensions:65mm x 30mm
- 1x Power Monitoring HAT
Raspberry Pi not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.