Using this HAT and 802.3af-compliant power sourcing equipment, you can power your Raspberry Pi Zero (and provide a 10/100 internet connection) via a single RJ-45 cable - ideal for remote projects where a traditional power supply isn't available.
The HAT also provides three full-size USB 2.0 ports for connecting peripherals and other devices, making this the ultimate Pi Zero project accessory!
Unlike traditional HATs/pHATs for the Pi Zero, this board fits to the underside of the Zero using 'pogo' pins to make connections, leaving your GPIO pins free for attaching other HATs and hardware.
Note: If the Pogo pins don't line up perfectly with the pads on your Zero, just apply sideways pressure to move the boards into alignment, then screw in the Zero to secure.
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Zero
- Incorporates RTL8152B Ethernet chip, with 10M / 100M auto-negotiation RJ45 port
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) feature, 802.3af-compliant
- Fully isolated SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply)
- 3x extended USB ports, compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1
- Pogo pin connections - GPIO left free for your projects
- PoE Power Input: 37V - 57V DC In
- Power Output: 5V 2.5A DC Out
- Network Standard: IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE
- Dimensions: 23.10mm x 65mm
- 1x PoE USB Hub HAT (two parts)
- 1x Screws and standoffs pack
- 1x Mini Screwdriver
Pi Zero, cables and other HATs not included.