The Pioneer600 is an all-in-one multi-function expansion board for the Raspberry Pi (compatible with all 40-pin GPIO models).
The board packs a huge list of features making it the ultimate 'Swiss Army Knife' for your projects - we've never seen a single Raspberry Pi HAT offering this many features!
- 0.96" OLED - 128x64 resolution, with an SSD1306 driver and SPI interface
- Onboard mini joystick for program control
- BMP280 pressure sensor - measure air pressure and temperature (I2C interface)
- Onboard real-time clock - DS3231 high-precision with I2C interface
- 1-wire interface - for connecting 1-wire devices (a DS18B20 sensor is included in the kit)
- IR receiver - LFN0039K
- Sensor interface pins - for connecting various sensors
- Buzzer - add sound alerts or beeps to your programs
- 8-bit analogue-to-digital converter with screw terminals
- Port expander (PCF8591) - Input/Output expansion chip, adding 8 additional I/O lines
- USB to UART connection - for controlling your Pi through a serial terminal on your PC
- 2x programmable LEDs
- Power indicator LED
- GPIO header pins accessible (not hidden like some HATs!)
- 1x Pioneer600 board
- 1x USB A to micro-B cable
- 1x DS18B20 sensor
- Fixings pack including standoffs
- Product Wiki - including installation, usage and code examples
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.