The Pico Zero is a tiny 51mm x 34mm proto board designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi Pico, complete with a set of 2x20 female headers to solder to the board, allowing you to push your Pico into place quickly and easily.
The main prototyping area is an 8x20 grid of 2.54mm unconnected prototyping pads, giving you the freedom to wire, solder and bridge to make your circuit. With the Pico headers fitted to the outer pads, a 6x20 grid of pads remains available for you to play with. The prototyping area is made up of individual unconnected pads, not breadboard-style 'lanes'.
The Raspberry Pi Pico's pin numbers are clearly labelled on the prototyping side to help you make accurate connections.
Note: Raspberry Pi Pico not included. You'll need a Pico with male headers soldered to it (depending on how you want to use the board). You can grab a Pico here and Pico male headers here, or buy a Pico with pre-soldered headers.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- 8x20 overall prototyping grid
- 6x20 grid with pico fitted
- 2.54mm pad spacing - great for ICs and through-hole components
- A tidy way to make a permanent version of your Pico electronics projects
- Create your own Pico HATs
- Soldering definitely required!
- Dimensions: 51mm x 34mm
- 1x Pico Zero PCB
- 1x Set of female Pico headers
Raspberry Pi Pico not included