The Pico Audio is an audio expansion module and speaker set designed for the Raspberry Pi Pico.
The module incorporates a PCM5101A low-power stereo decoder and uses the I2S bus for transmitting audio signals. It supports a wide range of audio sampling rates and allows 3.5mm headphone and speaker signal output at the same time via the onboard APA2068 amplifier!
The board includes a small volume control dial and audio decoder observation pads. A set of 8-ohm 5W speakers are included which come with a 4-pin connection that matches the onboard connector.
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header, supports Raspberry Pi Pico series
- Standard 3.5mm audio jack, for connecting external headphone
- Dual channels speaker headers, for direct driving speakers
- 8~384000Hz audio sampling rate
- Stereo sound effect output
- Using 3-wire I2S, effectively reducing EMI
- Comes with development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico audio play code, sound card code)
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Audio Decoder: PCM5101A
- DAC SNR: 106 dB
- Logic level: 3.3V
- Audio bus: I2S
- Speaker driving: 2.6W/channel (4ohm BTL)
- 1x Pico Audio Module
- 1x 8Ω 5W speaker set
Raspberry Pi Pico not included
1) Dual channels 4-wire speaker header
2) SMD adjustable resistor
- Speaker output volume adjustment
3) Audio decoder output observing points
4) 3.5mm standard headphone jack
- 3.3V linear regulator
- Audio decoder, 3-wire I2S bus
- Audio power amplifier
8) Raspberry Pi Pico header
- For connecting Raspberry Pi Pico
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.