Otrum’s Raspberry Pi-powered digital signage solutions provide you with a powerful communication tool! Now installed in over 600 locations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia, digital signage is made simple with the Otrum Digital Signage Player! Starting at 25€ per player per month,
Each Otrum Digital Signage Player comes fully assembled & pre-loaded Otrum's Digital Signage software!
Kit ContentsFully Assembled Otrum Digital Signage Player, built with:
Raspberry Pi 4 Model with 4GB RAM
FLIRC Raspberry Pi 4 Case
- Pre-loaded 16GB SanDisk Class 10 SD Card - Otrum's Digital Signage Software
Official Raspberry Pi Power Supply - Available for UK, EU & US
- 2m Black Micro-HDMI to HDMI cable
Connecting to Otrum
Please Note. Each Otrum Digital Signage Player requires a subscription to Otrum's software, which starts at 25EUR/month.
Offer a superior wayfinding service to conference delegates, with meeting overview screens and digital door signs. Keep your marketing messages up to date with campaigns and product promotions, managing all your screens and content through a simple web browser.
- Share the right message at the right time.
- Consistent messaging with your branding.
- Options for flight arrivals/departures, weather, and Outlook integration
- Generate revenue via sales promotions.
- ROI from elimination of printing costs.
- Environmentally friendly, reduce paper usage.
The Otrum Digital Signage Player features the following:
Access to the CMS, 24/7/365
- Upload, manage and schedule your images, text and videos online, from wherever you are.
- Invite colleagues, suppliers or external partners to publish their content on your screens.
- With a cloud-based storage solution, you have unlimited storage for videos and photos.
Secure connection and hosting
- Highly secure and stable service.
- Minimal training required. Installation manual, user manual and online tutorials provided.
- Professional online support included throughout Europe, Middle East, Africa & Asia.
- We manage back-end servers, service, redundancy and regular backups.
All future software updates
- You will receive all future software updates, installed automatically.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.