This is the ultimate ESP32 IoT board with a wired 100Mb Ethernet Interface, Bluetooth LE, WiFi, Remote control IR and CAN connectivity!
The board can operate with a single LiPo backup battery (like a UPS) and has an internal LiPo battery charger (there is no step-up converter though, so relays, CAN and USB power will not work over battery).
The two onboard relays allow you to switch power appliances on and off rated to 10A/250VAC (15A/120VAC 15A/24VDC) with status LEDs for visual feedback.
The board can be powered via a robust barrel jack (5V DC), or via Micro-USB (including programming). A number of demo software files are available on GitHub.
- Built-in programmer for Arduino and ESP-IDF
- WiFi and BLE connectivity
- Ethernet 100Mb interface
- MicroSD card port
- 2 x 10A/250VAC (15A/120VAC 15A/24VDC) relays with connectors and status LEDs
- CAN interface
- IR received and transmitter, up to 5 meters distance
- LiPo charger for stand-alone operation during power breaks with 4 status LEDs
- Power jack for external power supply, 5V DC
- UEXT connector to connect UEXT modules
- Reset and user buttons
- GPIO 40-pin connector with all ESP32 ports
- Dimensions: 75mm x 75mm
- USB driver for Windows
- USB driver for Linux (for old kernels; pre-3.14.x)
- USB driver for Mac
- USB driver for Android
- 1x ESP32-EVB Development Board