With this Bumper add-on for :MOVE mini MK2 for the BBC micro:bit, everyone's favourite little programmable robot buggy just got much better. If you were looking for an add-on that allows for competitive games, then this is the add-on for you.
This version of the bumper add on has been designed to fit both the new :MOVE mini MK2 and the original version. The assembly instructions for both can be found in the Resources section below.
This self-assembly Bumper add-on kit is made from the same materials as :MOVE mini MK2 and has been designed in keeping with the :MOVE mini aesthetic.
Once the add-on has been attached to :MOVE mini MK2, the buggy can now easily be used for competitive games involving a ball or a puck, football and hockey spring to mind.
- This kit requires mechanical assembly
- This attachment can be fitted quickly and easily
- :MOVE mini MK2 will be able to move balls and pucks
- Allows for competitive team games such as football and hockey
- This product is backwards compatible with the first version of :MOVE mini. There are two sets of assembly instructions in the resources section below
- 1 x Set of Bumper parts
- 2 x 10mm Counter sunk M3 screw
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.